I need to post a blog soon about everything that
I'm seeing the Lord do around me.. it's crazy.
GOD IS AT WORK YOU GUYS. EVERYWHERE.
But for now, you can just sit back, relax,
and watch 5 minutes of what I can do..
when I choose rest in Christ.;)
Okay now don't try to pick me out of the group or anything;
but I would have never gotten up
on stage to do anything like this before.
Our God is definitely a God of peace!
This is our 2012/2013 BCM Leadership
at the State-wide Spring Leadership Conference.
The guy with his hood up is our BCM director.
I love our BCM, so much.
But for now, you can just sit back, relax,
and watch 5 minutes of what I can do..
when I choose rest in Christ.;)
Okay now don't try to pick me out of the group or anything;
but I would have never gotten up
on stage to do anything like this before.
Our God is definitely a God of peace!
This is our 2012/2013 BCM Leadership
at the State-wide Spring Leadership Conference.
The guy with his hood up is our BCM director.
I love our BCM, so much.
I probably spent 30 minutes trying to find you and still couldn't..hahah. love youuuuu.
ReplyDelete