Saturday, June 15, 2013

Today

Is grocery shopping day!
And that means my lunch must be thrown together from all the random things leftover from cooking this week- that way I don't end up with a fridge full of rotten veggies.
Result=delicious.
Baked cucumber chips, and I suppose we can call the other thing.. taco soup?
Kidney beans, corn, fat free plain yogurt, a tomato, red/yellow/orange baby bell peppers, and a sprinkle of taco seasoning/splash of hot sauce.
I'm 99% sure that nobody cares about what I eat.. but I enjoy talking about it anyways.
I mean, it's my blog right?
I also went to the Cookeville Farmer's Market for the first time this morning with my friend Amy, where I found some delicious honey and fresh blueberries. I made these yummy muffins for breakfast! Just used a tbsp of honey, a bit of whole wheat flower, some blueberries, and an egg.  SO GOOD. Mix it all together, pour into mini muffin pan, and you get sweet-grainy-fruity-protein filled deliciousness.
:)
-Hales

No comments:

Post a Comment