I've decided that I'm done having meltdowns for now. I suppose it is really simple for me to make that decision, and less simple to make it reality. But I'm done letting you win in my life. I am a child of light, and I'm going to live that way. I will not fall into your number games any longer, or let you tell me that I am worthless. I am a child of God, and I refuse to let you win; even if I can only keep that from happening in my own life. Because reality is: You have already lost. YOU LOSE SATAN. No numbers can change that; not the number on the scale, or the number of souls you win over. You lose, and I want to spend my entire life making you lose even more. I will do that by loving Jesus, loving others, and loving myself. Because Satan, you lose. & every single day, you lose a few more. :)
P.S.-Just because I sometimes believe your whispering lies,
does not mean that you will EVER again own my soul.
I'm done being your slave.
Forever a daughter of Christ,
Haley.
No comments:
Post a Comment