I am ready to do some work for the Lord. I'm feeling revived, and ready to be even more filled with the spirit tonight at Common Ground. I feel that I have open eyes, ears, and an open heart. Finally. We love because he first loved us. I'm ready to love on some people, and let the Lord shine through me. I'm going to South Africa, and my heart HAS to be in the right place. You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. Instead of the thornbush will grow the pine tree, and instead of briers the myrtle will grow. This will be for the Lords renown, an everlasting sign, which will not be destroyed. This is where I am at right now, and could not be more ecstatic. I feel free. In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. God is so incredible, and so able. I love the Lord, for He heard my voice; He heard my cry for mercy. Because He turned his ear to me, I will call on Him as long as I live. I was in such a dark place, for a while there. I was pushed back and about to fall, but the Lord helped me. He lifted me up! Filled me with His love! I will sing of the Lord's great love forever. With my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations. I will declare that your love stands firm forever. God is so incredibly good you guys. Give it all over to Him.DO YOU NOT KNOW? HAVE YOU NOT HEARD?
THE LORD IS THE EVERLASTING GOD, THE CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH.
HE WILL NOT GROW TIRED OR WEARY,
AND HIS UNDERSTANDING
NO ONE CAN FATHOM.
HE GIVES STRENGTH TO THE WEARY,
AND INCREASES THE POWER OF THE WEAK.
EVEN YOUTHS GROW TIRED AND WEARY,
AND YOUNG MEN STUMBLE AND FALL;
BUT THOSE WHO HOPE IN THE LORD
WILL RENEW THEIR STRENGTH.
THEY WILL SOAR ON WINGS LIKE EAGLES.
THEY WILL RUN AND NOT GROW WEARY.
THEY WILL WALK AND NOT BE FAINT.
SO SO SO happy you're in a good place right now! Real Joy, real Joy, that's what He gives us. :)
ReplyDelete