
Sometimes we make decisions without running them by God. That was me, with my decision to NOT go to New York for spring break. I used South Africa as an excuse to not go on another mission trip. I feel like the Lord very clearly said to me, "Did you ever ask ME if I wanted you to maybe to on this trip as well?" I took a little leap of faith, and asked John Aaron if there were any spots left open for the trip.. a week before the planned date of departure. Guess who's going to New York?! The Lord had other plans for me than I had for myself. I'm still not quite sure why, but I'm suppose to be in New York for spring break. I'm hoping to be shown something incredible, and have my heart forever changed. He can do that you know.

Also, I really want to live in this house. REALLY REALLY BAD. Even more than I want to live in this house, I want the Lord's will. I should have an answer on whether or not I will be living in it next semester, by this time next week. I've been praying that if the Lord has other plans for us, that He will literally not allow for my friends and I to live in this house. I really really hope that this is where He wants me though. I felt such a peace just walking in that front door. It felt like home. And it has a kitchen! All of our families are coming into town on Saturday to look at the house, just praying that everything works itself out!
No comments:
Post a Comment