Every day,
you try and tell me;
you try and tell me;
"You can never,
stay strong or be free."
stay strong or be free."
You must forget,
I'm not alone.
I'm not alone.
I have made a rock,
my home.
my home.
It slipped your mind;
that must be it.
that must be it.
On a throne above,
my king does sit.
my king does sit.
Or you simply,
don't remember who wins.
don't remember who wins.
Here's a hint;
He paid for all of my sins.
"Jesus paid it all,
all to Him I owe.
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow."
He paid for all of my sins.
"Jesus paid it all,
all to Him I owe.
Sin had left a crimson stain,
He washed it white as snow."
Read Revelation Satan,
it's in the very back.
it's in the very back.
That should remind you,
of the knowledge..
of the knowledge..
YOU OBVIOUSLY LACK.
No comments:
Post a Comment